Blender 2.8: Create Photorealistic Exterior 3D Environments
About CourseMaster the Skill of Turning Any Image Reference Into a Realistic 3D Scene
The Main Objective is to Show You the Process of Turning a Real Image into a Realistic 3D Scene.
You will Learn the Basics and Principles of Achieving Photorealism by Working on a real reference example of a Exterior Environment: Something that exists in Real Life. You Will Learn everything You need to turn any image reference into a high quality realistic 3D scene in Blender
- Your Current Projects aren’t looking Good, You Wanna Make Look Realistic
- Achieving Great Results is Important to You
What Will I Learn?
- Learn the Secret to Turn any Image Reference into a 3D realistic Scene
- Creating Realistic Materials from Scratch using Substance Designer
- Learn how to use fSpy Addon to Build 3D Environments
- Create Clean, Realistic and Optimized Modeling