Learn to Make Realistic PBR Materials in Substance Designer
About CourseBeginners Guide to Creating Realistic PBR Materials using Substance Designer
Everything You Need to Create Photorealistic Materials from Scratch
This Course is for Beginners who want to Create Materials using Substance Designer. Everything is Explained in Details:
- How does Materials Work?
- What is a Normal Map? Roughness? Metallic? BaseColor?
- How can you Leverage these 4 Channels to Create Awesome Materials
Nodes in Substance Designer
I will explain the nodes, how they work, their effect and how can you use them over and over to create the Materials that you want
Create 3 Realistic Marble Material based on a Real Reference
– Square Marble Material
– Pyramid Marble Material
– Bricks Material
What Will I Learn?
- Understand how Materials Work
- Leverage 4 Channels to Create Realistic Materials: BaseColor - Normal - Roughness - Metallic
- Learn Nodes and their Effects that Allows you to Create any Material that you Want
- Learn to Create the Shape of the Material that you Want
- Add Realism: Cracks, Scratches, Destructions & Imperfections