In this Class You will Learn the Basics and Principles of Achieving Photorealism by Working on a real reference example of a Maldive Island: Something that exists in Real Life.
No Other Software’s Are Required!! All You need is Blender and Blender Only
You Will Learn everything You need to turn any image reference into a high quality realistic 3D scene in Blender
Grab the reference image “Maldive Island” and apply the exact same steps from image to final render.
– Step 1: Install & Use fSpy add-on to match the exact scale of our reference
– Step 2: Build the scene and add all the details in our reference
– Step 3: Create all materials needed (by following the instructions)
– Step 4: Assign the materials to their objects in Blender 2.8
– Step 5: Set the correct lighting in our scene
– Final Step: Render the scene & Create a Final Animation
Big Thanks to these Awesome People:
– Steve from CG Geek
– Andrew Price
– Darren Lile